- Filing shelves are one piece with integral back stop.
- Shelves are slotted 1" O.C., to accept Universal File Dividers.
- Full depth pass-through Shelf for oversized media available.
- Shelves and accessories canbe adjusted vertically 1/2" O.C.
- Security Drawer is equipped with key lock.
- Suspension File Drawer is full height to store files left to right.
- Multimedia Drawer is shown here at the bottom position of the unit. Accommodates end tab folders or hanging folders with hanger bar included.
- 3" high Drawer (not shown) is slotted 1/2" O.C. to accept front-to-back dividers.
- The soft, pliable vinyl trim conceals the gap between door and post while providing hand and jewelry protection when rotating the inner cabinet.
- Designed to allow easy relocation of units without disassembly and to increase/decrease ranges of Rotary Files quickly and economically.
- Bearing Raceway Assembly is factory lubricated for life.
- 1" diameter steel pin, welded to the center of the Rotor Top, rides in a steel bushing in the Canopy Top and serves as the pivot and contact point. No lubrication is required for the life of the unit.
Universal file divider
- The same Universal File Divider may be used in Letter as well as Legal size units.
- Top quality Accuride® suspensions are used for all roll-out accessories.
- All accessories, except the Posting Shelf, are secured with an easy operating thumb latch. A built-in friction pad secures the Posting Shelf.
- Universal lock design provides independent locking from either side for full security in either the open or closed positions.
Other benefits and features
- All exposed surfaces are sanded smooth prior to application of the powder based epoxy paint in a smudge resistant matte finish.
- ADA-friendly design minimizes safety hazard of aisle obstructions because the Rotary File cabinet maintains a fully flush front, back and sides.
Use our cart to:
- Request a quote
- Place an order
- Obtain more info
Want our free printed Buyer's Guide?
to contact us and request your free book - over 200 pages of products and solutions that can save you time and space.
We can help you.
Call 203-785-8475 or 877-DR-STUFF
Want a FREE space analysis or on-site consultation?
to contact us.
Bookmark this page